Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Salutatio

Every year the 6th graders at Westminster have a graduation cerimony. They call it Salutatio. Salutatio is a latin word for greetings. For example, when a group of older people welcomes in a group of younger people. In this case the upper school was welcoming in these rising 7th graders as they leave the lower school. It was a great night and we were extremely proud of Logan.

Anna Rebekah, Logan, and Hannah


Logan receiving his certificate for completing lower school.

The rising 7th graders.

MiMi, Pops and Logan

Dad and Logan

Mom and Logan

5 comments:

Will and Lisa said...

Wow! I can't believe you are entering upper school! It seems like just yesterday you were starting 4K. I'm really proud of you. It has been neat to watch you grow & mature physically, mentally, emotionally, socially, and most importantly, spiritually. I'm looking forward to watching you grow in each of these areas over the course of your life. I hope upper school will be as great for you and us, as lower school has been! You're "beast", dude!
love,
mom

Will and Lisa said...

Wow! I can't believe you are entering upper school! It seems like just yesterday you were starting 4K. I'm really proud of you. It has been neat to watch you grow & mature physically, mentally, emotionally, socially, and most importantly, spiritually. I'm looking forward to watching you grow in each of these areas over the course of your life. I hope upper school will be as great for you and us, as lower school has been! You're "beast", dude!
love,
mom

Will and Lisa said...

Hon,
Thank you for documenting all of this! You do a great job with this blog, and I'm thankful for you and all of your hard work! i love you!
lisa

Unknown said...

LoLo, We are so proud of you. We enjoyed watching you and meeting your classmates. You are our Number 1 Grandson.... Love ya MIMI & POPS

Anonymous said...

test-
Will