Next it was Anna Rebekah's turn. She was a Palace Child in the recital. Anna Rebekah was a beautiful ballerina! She did an excellent job. MiMi, Pops, Grammie, Grand-Daddy, and CeCe made the trip up to see Anna Rebekah dance. As you can see from the video below she did an awesome job.
Pops, MiMi, and ARR.
Grammie, MiMi, and ARR.
Grammie, Grand-Daddy, and ARR.
Lisa, Grammie, and ARR
CeCe and ARR
Logan, ARR, and Hannah
2 comments:
A true ballerina! I must say you were the prettiest on the stage! I think we will see you following in Miss Mary Ann's footsteps! Mrs. Barker is right, you do have a lot of potential as a ballerina. You definitely have a "ballerina body"; maybe that is why God has blessed you with such long, thin, legs and gracefulness, so you can dance for Him! I'm proud of you!
love,
mom
Anna Bec.... MiMi and Pops were so honored to watch you dance. You did such a great job. I wish we could of stayed to hear you sing. Looking forward to hearing you sing one day. Love ya, MiMi & Pops
Post a Comment